The Carolina Nannies and Sitters has been successfully placing Nannies and Sitters throughout the Greater Charlotte Metro Market and Upstate SC Area.
As an agency we have committed to helping each individual candidate find the right position and supporting then through application, job offer and subsequent employment.
Below are answers to a few questions you may have. We look forward to helping you find the perfect job!
What are the Benefits of Using a Nanny Agency?
- No charge to candidates (Nannies)
- Choice of positions in chosen area.
- Introduction to families and day nurseries
- Advice on conditions of employment e.g. holidays, duties, sickness, contracts & salaries.
- Advice on interview techniques
- On-going support during employment
How do I register for an Interview?
- Call our office or email us!
- Complete the required fields under the > Contact > Human Resources tab
- Fax your resume to (704)-543-0560 with a cover letter or cover page
What do I need to bring to my Registration Interview?
- Up-to-date resume
- Childcare and First Aid Qualification Certificates, if applicable
- Letters of recomendation (Preferably childcare related)
- Two forms of identification
What Happens Next?
After an interview with Carolina Nannies and Sitters, the approval process will begin for those we feel are ideal candidates. You will be contacted between 5-10 business days. When approved, you will be added to our datadbase and become notified when jobs become available.
Who will organize the interview between the nanny and the family?
Our families may choose to arrange an interview with you themselves. This may at their home, a local coffee shop, etc. Please advise Carolina Nannies and Sitters when your interviews are. Proper follow-up will be necessary. CNS can make the arrangement if asked to do so.
What happens after a family interview?
The family will contact us to provide feedback from your interview. We also ask that you call the next day to let us know how you felt the interview went and your interest in the position. Offer and acceptance may be made either at interview, or after discussion with Carolina Nannies and Sitters.
Should I keep in contact with the agency?
During the time you are looking for a new position we would ask you to keep in close contact with Carolina Nannies and Sitters so that we can monitor your progress and inform you of appropriate new positions as they come in.
What will happen if I am unsuccessful at my first interview?
We will continue to tell you about new positions and provide on-going support during employment, as new opportunities become available.
What Happens after I have started a new position if I have any problems?
The Carolina Nannies and Sitters are here to help even after you have been placed. If you need any advice with regards to your new position please do not hesitate to contact us
NC: (704) 817-7968
SC: (803) 431-7447